General Questions

We cannot accept liability in any circumstances where and/or prompt performance of our obligations is prevented by reason of war, threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions.

In the unlikely event of our insolvency or in the highly unlikely event that we are no longer able to supply the tours stated we agree to fully refund any monies you have paid to us in an advance.

We accept liability for the quality of the tour we have confirmed to you and for illness or injury to yourself or anyone in your party only if it is as the result of severe negligence by any PSC staff members.

Although all third party contractors, such as hotels and coach companies have been fully checked and used by PSC in previous tour, we do not accept responsibility for any negligence on their part.

We strongly recommend that you take out your own holiday insurance or an equivalent policy that provides the travelling party with adequate cover.

All members of the travelling party will be asked to sign a ‘waiver’ on arrival absolving PSC Soccer of any injury to players caused through training and games, assuming that PSC Soccer has taken reasonable steps to avoid such injuries.

Once your tour has been confirmed we begin to incur costs on your behalf, for which a charge will be made should you subsequently cancel your trip.

Cancellation charges are dependent upon the length of time prior to your departure date that the cancellation is made. All cancellations must be notified in writing.

Period before departure date that letter is received Cancellation charge as a % of the total booking cost
that letter is received
180 days or more 25% Deposit (plus any administration charges)
91 – 180 days 50%
0 – 90 days 100%

In addition to the above, if one or more of your party cancels, we may add a supplement to cover the cost of under-occupancy of rooms or other costs arising from the change.

If you want to change any aspect of your tour after you have received a Confirmation Invoice, we will do our best to help. Any requests for changes must be made in writing to our office and relevant charges may be made should any additional costs be incurred by PSC Soccer.

If you reduce the number of people in you booking, your tour price will be recalculated for the new party size and you will be re-invoiced accordingly.

If you book more than 12 months before your departure date, we require a small non-refundable deposit of approximately 25% per person (depending on size of party and total cost of the tour). An additional 40% (so 65% in total) of the total amount payable will be due within 6 months of travel, with the remaining 35% will then be due 8 weeks prior to departure.

If you book within 12 weeks of your departure date, we require full payment at the time of booking.

Your tour may be cancelled if you fail to meet these conditions, at which point relevant cancellation charges would apply.

Special requests are not guaranteed, but we will always do our best to comply with any such requests, provided they are made well in advance of your date of departure.

* Optional excursions and personal expenditure.
* Any activities / transfers not stated on the itinerary.
* Personal holiday travel insurance & accident cover
* Flights

All prices quoted and shown on your confirmation invoice are in US Dollars.

Tour price includes:
* Accommodation and meal arrangements as detailed in your invoice. Room only bookings are exclusive of any meals, bed and breakfast offers breakfast only, half board provides breakfast and dinner while full board provides breakfast, lunch and dinner.

* Costs for Admin/Referees/Pitch Rental/Guest Coaches etc.
* Costs for tickets to any trips as stated in your tour itinerary.
* Costs of all coach/bus transfers for the party between stated activities on the itinerary i.e. airport transfers, training, games, trips etc.
* The services of our local representatives.

Most alterations to confirmed holiday arrangements are minor, such as a slight change in kick off dates / times or the withdrawal of certain facilities at your accommodation. We will always do our best to advise you of any such changes.

Should for any unforeseen reason the relevant hotel become ‘unavailable’ due to reasons such as refurbishment etc then PSC Soccer shall provide a hotel of similar quality or above.